Dear fellow Patriots & Ada County Tea Party Members,
WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE...
Time to call or write a letter to your Reps, also the particular Reps listed below and the entire committee it is being held up by and not voted upon:
Education Freedom Bills (Chairman VanOrden):
- Repeal Common Core — Education committee chairman has the RS.
- Repeal the SBAC Test — Education committee chairman has the RS.
- Restrictions and Transparency on Data Mining for School Children and Teaches.
Gun Freedom (Chairman Loertscher):
- The Castle Doctrine — State Affairs chairman has the RS.
Health Freedom (Chairman Wood):
- Repeal the state Health Insurance Exchange — Health and Welfare committee chairman has the RS.
Government Transparency (Chairman Hartgen):
- Stop special pension spiking for legislator’s pension plans.
Local Government Freedom (Chairman Perry)
- City initiatives and referendums in all years allowed — Local committee chairman has the bill (H109).
- Electronic publication of public notices allowed — Local Government committee chairman has the RS.
- Swamp Master Bedke Meets the Gator
- Exposing the Truth about Idaho’s Morally Bankrupt Legislative Leadership
- Student Protest against Betsy DeVos is a Product of Apathetic Parents
- Obama’s ‘Trump Saboteurs’ at OFA Boasts 30,000 Paid Agitators & Opening 250 Offices across America
- Starbucks CEO is Hypocrite of Highest Order
- Liberty First Comes to C-SPAN2
- Dr. Butch Otter OK’s Gaming Machines but not CBD Oil
- New Science Standards – Climate Change Rejected
- About BLM, USFS, Fish & Game, EPA & IRS and other ‘Govmint’ Agencies’ SWAT Teams
- Industrial Hemp is not Marijuana
If you support our mission to promote individual freedom and free market economics and to oppose socialism, cronyism, and big government in any form, please consider donating so that we can continue our efforts. Thank You!
You can donate via PayPal using a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card. A PayPal account is not required.