Dear fellow Patriots & Ada County Tea Party Members,
CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION HEARING Scheduled for February 24th. WE RECOMMEND YOU PLEASE TESTIFY AGAINST IT and to send letters to all of your Reps. We have good intel that the hearing for SCR108 will be this Friday, Feb. 24 in Senate State Affairs at 8 am.
Bills of Interest Update
Here is an update on some of the key bills working their way through the legislative process down at the Capitol.
- H67 — Income Tax Cut — Stalled in Senate Finance Committee.
- H109 — City referendum elections in all years — Stalled in Local Government Committee.
- H110 — Front license plates optional on some vehicles — Failed in the House, 28-42.
- H137 — Fix omission in the law allowing homeowners to do electrical work on their property — Committee hearing on Feb. 23.
- H154 — Transparency in Tax Notices — On amending orders for a change in the bill. House floor vote pending.
- H172 — Civil Asset Forfeiture — House Judiciary Committee — new bill introduced on Feb. 21st.
- H179 — No Mandatory Minimum Sentencing — House Judiciary Committee.
- S1050 — Immunization Exemption Rights — Stalled in Senate H&W Committee.
- Unprinted — Repeal Common Core— Stalled in House Education Committee.
- Unprinted — Repeal the SBAC Test— Stalled in House Education Committee.
- Unprinted — Strengthen/Revise Castle Doctrine— Stalled in House State Affairs Committee.
- Unprinted — Concealed Gun Rights Expansion— Stalled in House State Affairs Committee.
- Unprinted — Require Informed Consent on Abortion Pills(to give women information about how to reverse a chemical abortion, therefore saving some babies before it's too late) — In drafting stage. Hearing pending.
- Unprinted — Firearms safety classes in high schools— Bill ready for print hearing in House Education Committee.
- Unprinted — Electronic publishing of public notices— Stalled in Local Government Comm.
- Unprinted — Repeal Health Insurance Exchange— Stalled in Health and Welfare Comm.
- Unprinted — Article V Convention— Senate State Affairs Committee.
- Unprinted — Other tax cut bills— In drafting stage.
Growing Freedom - Get Involved!
Please visit the Growing Freedom Idaho website to help all citizens be more involved with what is going on in the Idaho Legislature and how to effectively make their voices heard. The site includes a Freedom Agenda of legislation brought to the legislature by citizens and is what liberty-minded legislators are pursuing this session.
CALLING ALL KRISANNE HALL SUPPORTERS AND FOLLOWERS... SHE IS AT IT AGAIN HELPING TO EDUCATE THE US CITIZENS ON IMPORTANT MATTERS OF LIBERTY... TUNE IN AT SPECIFIED TIMES. MORE INFORMATION LOCATED ON THIS ARTICLE: Liberty First Comes to C-SPAN2
If you support our mission to promote individual freedom and free market economics and to oppose socialism, cronyism, and big government in any form, please consider donating so that we can continue our efforts. Thank You!
You can donate via PayPal using a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card. A PayPal account is not required.